Open Registry of Game Information 

• New blog entry about our internationalisation

• Here everybody can ask questions about our project or present his ideas.
    No special authorization needed to post here!
Here everybody can ask questions about our project or present his ideas.
No special authorization needed to post here!

Moderators: MZ per X, gene

#37566  by Ultyzarus
 20 Nov 2013, 22:00
MZ per X wrote:The English and German version of our new blog entry are online!

Thanks again to Rola and Ultyzarus for your comments. :)
I have started translating the English version into a French version, if you think it would be useful, I'll complete it.
 #37568  by MZ per X
 20 Nov 2013, 22:17
Ultyzarus wrote:I have started translating the English version into a French version, if you think it would be useful, I'll complete it.
Interesting. Do you think we should already build up a French-speaking community? Not sure.
 #37569  by Ultyzarus
 20 Nov 2013, 22:22
MZ per X wrote:
Ultyzarus wrote:I have started translating the English version into a French version, if you think it would be useful, I'll complete it.
Interesting. Do you think we should already build up a French-speaking community? Not sure.
Not really, but it would be there if people speaking only French or not fully comfortable with neither German nor English stumble upon Oregami. It could reach a bit more people out there. The most important information at least...
 #37570  by MZ per X
 20 Nov 2013, 22:48
Ultyzarus wrote:
MZ per X wrote:
Not really, but it would be there if people speaking only French or not fully comfortable with neither German nor English stumble upon Oregami. It could reach a bit more people out there. The most important information at least...
Okay, but our mission statement and FAQ would be better candidates for translation then, I think. And if we put those online, we should make it clear that there's only German and English spoken here, right now.
 #37583  by Ultyzarus
 21 Nov 2013, 21:17
I have spread the word by sharing the facebook post and inviting people to talk on the forums. I already have someone ask if you planned on having a French part on the site ;) Answer: not unless there is a demand from enough French-speaking people, but I plan on translation their FAQ and Mission Statement.