PostPosted:08 Sep 2018, 21:28
I published a new blog post "Developer Diary September 2018".
Read it here
German version here
Spread the word!
PostPosted:01 Jan 2019, 15:21
Happy new year everyone!
During the last months I created a new version of the Oregami software. It follows the "Draft 4" approach from this page
This means in detail:
- all entities that must be referenced from outside the "Gaming Environments" bounded context are now independent aggregate root objects.
- the current state of development supports "GamingEnvironment" and "HardwarePlatform"
- I left out the "TransliteratedString" stuff. It should be added again later (other bounded context). So all entities have a "workingTitle" instead of the complex TS stuff
- editing of objects is all bases on pure event sourcing
- the "read model" (the things you see when you view things and don't edit them) is strictly seperated from the "write model" following CQRS principles
Have a look at it on https://dev.oregami.org
(for editing use "user1" and "password1" as user/password)
PostPosted:02 Jan 2019, 20:22
Cool stuff, thanks.