During the last months I created a new version of the Oregami software. It follows the "Draft 4" approach from this page.
This means in detail:
- all entities that must be referenced from outside the "Gaming Environments" bounded context are now independent aggregate root objects.
- the current state of development supports "GamingEnvironment" and "HardwarePlatform"
- I left out the "TransliteratedString" stuff. It should be added again later (other bounded context). So all entities have a "workingTitle" instead of the complex TS stuff
- editing of objects is all bases on pure event sourcing
- the "read model" (the things you see when you view things and don't edit them) is strictly seperated from the "write model" following CQRS principles
(for editing use "user1" and "password1" as user/password)